Because we, as a society, did not demand the truth, and were comforted by inane lies and entertaining distractions, we are now confronted by a social structure in disarray, with some even calling for a new civil war.
But that, as well as the fraudulent "War on Terror", is a manufactured event, designed, promoted, and maintained by those who would profit from it.
However, we the people, have much more that unites us than divides us, with similar needs and desires, and we can find that out if we follow what is true, what can be documented and verified. What we perceive to be the truth, not what we are told to believe.
Below are sources for several good healthy portions of this truth:
- Wednesday, September 6, 2017, at 8:00 PM Eastern: Dr. Leroy Hulsey, speaking from the University of Alaska Fairbanks’ Schaibel Auditorium, will present the findings and conclusions detailed in his team’s September 2017 Progress Report, which will be issued the same day. The University of Alaska Fairbanks’ webstream site is momentarily down, but more info can be found in UAF’s event post.
- Friday, September 8, 2017, at 6:30 PM Eastern: Richard Gage will be speaking and screening our newest documentary, Stand for the Truth, at the event “From 9/11 Truth to 9/11 Justice” at New York City’s Foley Square.
- Monday, September 11, 2017 at 1:00 PM Eastern: Bob McIlvaine, Peter Ketcham, and Richard Gage will announce the “Bobby McIlvaine World Trade Center Investigation Act” at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. Later that day and the following day, we will hand-deliver the Bobby McIlvaine package to all 535 members of Congress. Visit the Press Club’s website for more info.
- Monday, September 11, 2017 at 7:00 PM Eastern: Richard Gage and Peter Michael Ketcham will be participating in the “9/11 Truth Seekers Panel” at the Holiday Inn Rossyln Key Bridge near Washington, D.C.
- Monday, September 11, 2017 from 3:00 PM to 10:00 Pacific: AE911Truth’s latest documentary, Stand for the Truth, will be screened at the “9/11 Truth Film Festival: Why 9/11 Truth Still Matters” in Oakland, CA.
Lets go forward then, in peace and with optimism.